Intellectual Copyright Policy
Vacation Rentals By Homeowners - For Homeowners
(c)2017, Vacation.Rentals By VacaRent, LLC, and its affiliates and assigns and licensors
All rights reserved
VacaRent, LLC is a Parent company of Vacation.Rentals of Vacation.Rentals By VacaRent, LLC.
Vacation.Rentals By VacaRent is a Trademark of Vacarent, LLC.
VacaRent is a Trademark of VacaRent, LLC.
Trademarks may be registered in some jurisdictions.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
No claim to copyright is made for original U.S. Government Works.
Policy on notification of alleged intellectual property (“IP”) infringements
Vacation.Rentals By VacaRent, LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
It is Vacation.Rentals By VacaRent, LLC policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the account or access of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Vacation.Rentals By VacaRent, LLC will respond to claims of IP infringement committed using the Vacation.Rentals By VacaRent, LLC website and mobile application (the "Site and Application") that are reported to Vacation.Rentals By VacaRent, LLC following this IP Policy.
If you are an IP owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, please report alleged IP infringements taking place on or through the Site and Application by contacting us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line please add "Notice of Alleged Infringement" and delivering it to email@example.com as described below.
Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Vacation.Rentals By VacaRent, LLC will take immediate steps to investigate your claim and will, in its sole discretion or whatever it deems appropriate, take remedial action - including removal of the challenged material from the Site and Application.
Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
- Identify the specific protected work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that you believe should be removed or access to which should to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site and Application where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the identified material is not authorized by the IP owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the IP rights that are allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.